Developed with Nobel Laureate in Medicine Dr. Lou Ignarro, Herbalife’s Core Complex targets four key indicators of heart health: cholesterol, triglycerides, homocysteine and oxidative stress.
Usage: Take one packette per day with a meal and set aside 1 brown plant sterols softgel for consumption with a later meal.
Each Core Complex packet includes:
- 2 brown softgels of plant sterols and B vitamins
- 1 green softgel of mixed tocopherols, quercetin and alpha lipoic acid
- 1 burgundy softgel of Tri-Shield w/ Neptune Krill Oil (NKO®)†
- 2 gold softgels of Herbalifeline fish oils with Omega-3 fatty acids
†*Foods containing at least 0.65 gram per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 grams, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Plant sterols, found in soybeans, have been shown to reduce LDL (“bad cholesterol”) and total cholesterol.
- Provides antioxidant protection to support circulation and healthy blood vessels.
- B vitamins help maintain healthy homocysteine levels already within the normal range.
Enhance Heart: Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.**† (FDA evaluated the data and determined that although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive.)
Stronger Heart: Alpha lipoic acid is an important nutrient required for energy production, such as the energy required to support the heart muscle.