Get the nutritional support you need to perform at your best every day.
Fitness-minded people need the right nutrients to support their active lifestyles. Learn how to stay fit on the inside, so you can be active on the outside.
Regular physical activity is one of the best ways to speed weight-loss progress, help maintain a healthy body weight and assist in keeping your body structurally sound.
The good news is that you don’t have to participate in “traditional” forms of exercise to benefit from an active lifestyle. Experts now recommend at least 30 minutes of accumulated physical activity a day. This can range from taking stairs to gardening to walking, instead of driving. Doing such activities can encourage weight management and help you enjoy many of the following health rewards:
- help increase energy and promote a feeling of well-being
- maintain muscle mass to support skeletal function and potentially enhance longevity
- promote physical well-being
- help build and maintain bones, joints and balance
- reduce accumulation of body-fat deposits
- help control body weight
- reduce risk of heart disease
- reduce risk of diabetes
- reduce risk of high blood pressure
- reduce susceptibility to depression and anxiety
To give you the nutritional support to perform at your best, we’ve created the Active-Body Program and the Athlete’s Program. These two programs are an excellent complement to any active lifestyle and include a combination of health-enhancing products that specifically address the needs of the sports-minded person.